Saturday, August 21, 2010

Adventures with Shopping


so this weekend me and my sisters went up on a shopping trip and to drop of my and N's stuff at our apartment... the picture above is a picture of the lovely scenery I get to enjoy the whole like last hour and a half of the three hour drive... its also what surrounds the town... after moving in we went ... shopping!!!!! the first mall we went to was HUGE and they layout was super confusing every time we came out of a store we had to stop for like three minutes I swear to figure out what way we had just come from... so after that mall we headed up to my cousins where we were staying the night ... we were sitting at a stoplight when I look up and what should I find?


well the picture was an epic fail I forgot the flash was on and it was through a car window.... this sign says parkers drive thru.... yea my first thought was take a picture! then we went shopping some more the next day a couple of malls and ikea, this shopping trip during which we set of every single thief detector thin in every store we went in!!! it was rather embarrassing except in abacrombi a really cute model like employee got to make sure we didn't steal anything, I was okay with that... that was my trip... nothing too crazy but fun... (sorry this is my first blog... I'm hoping I get better as I go...)

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you had fun at least! Things are always much more exciting when they go not according to plan....

    ReplyDelete