Thursday, September 9, 2010
Ultimate Triumph!!!
okay so i'm pretty sure woody must be reading my blog and know that I said I was over him ... why you ask.... well because remember the Woody look alike? well apparently Woody(the real one) doesn't like that his loyal puppy dog got tired of being kicked and took matters into her own hands and ran off to find someone nicer because Woody's twin... we shall call him .... Spencer is dating my roommate ... who we will call Wanda... the best part of this whole thing you ask? well second best part anyway... Wanda so far has only brought home thug looking guys who if i spotted in a dark ally i would start crying.... and she is a fake around boys... trust me I've seen it and it makes me sick... now for the best part... I don't care anymore!!!! bwahahaha! I feel so splendid!!!!! yay!!!! oh and I went swing dancing last night and danced with lots of boys ... one taught me the cowboy chacha and the others attempted to teach me dips that are all fancy .... i'm not very good at them but maybe one day..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ps. in case you were wondering, I found out that Woody is currently living less than two blocks from me. c;
ReplyDeletehaha i love this feeling of freedom... sweet freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete