Hiya!! I'm back! Its been a while so I probably wont update you on everything. Lets see I'll give you the rundown of my life for the past 7 months:
1. Work
2. Work
3. Homework
4. Sleep
Yup that about sums it up... well if you don't count the super duper awesome Harry Potter midnight showing I went to. But don't worry I wont put you to sleep telling you about my job or anything. I have some crazy stories to update on! So I'll do a couple now and then I will do some more later. But first I should let anyone who does not no I have started my second year of college! I got all new roommates and they are just about as crazy(if not more) than I am! Okay enough of that First story:
INSERT SINGLE MAN HERE! :
So about two days into school me and my roommates were getting to know each other. When one of them made the mistake of saying "insert single man here". A beautiful phrase that I feel I wish I said more often. But as we are an appartment of 8 crazy girls, we decided to attened the school event of the movie on the practice feild. Which I know what your thinking .. "Thats not too crazy" and it would not have been. If we had not decided to create a sign with the words.. you guessed it "Insert Single man here" emblazoned on the front. Even then the event wouldn't have been too crazy... However, we had not counted on the announcer at the event to take such a liking to us and our signs. Overall after the night was over we sounded like a bunch of desperate woman, but we had fun doing so! :b
Well I don't have much time before class but I promise I WILL update more!!... Maybe... ;)
P.S I'll provide a picture of our signs in my next post:)
No comments:
Post a Comment