Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crazy things in Snow


In case you are getting closer to the computer screen to see what that is, I will make it simple for you... that my dear friends is BLUE milk! yes it is blue it turns out my sisters way of labeling her milk is to dye it... or that's what she says I personally think that she has dyed it to make sure I drink less milk as I assure you all I have... something about your milk being blue makes you want to drink it less but I'm hoping I get used to it soon (I just cant wait to see the food item that are cooked with it.... that's what will be interesting).... so aside from the truck that looks like Parker's that I entertain myself with glaring at, there is a new boy here his name is Mike...(be surprised i know it i don't even know the names of all the girls in our dorm yet...) he is nice even if he prefers crunchy peanut butter... which off subject he has to be the first person I have met that likes crunchy peanut butter ... honestly if i ask someone what kind of peanut butter they like it is not crunchy but smooth... anyway after learning i like smooth i was told i was and i quote 'almost perfect anyway'... my nutrition teacher is also insane!!! she spent the entire class period on story's that were irrelevant to anything! ... example one she told us like a 30 minute story on why she doesn't do an activity... and in that class like every girl that made a comment was married... there is one in particular who was really really annoying and played know it all i don't care what i learn and I'll give you really bad sarcasm that only really sarcastic people will even pick up on... which might i add our teacher did not which lead to more really extraneously lllllllllllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg story's... aside from that I'm super excited for my quilting class but we do have at least two certifiably insane girls in there ... they are mother and daughter and of course know it all about quilting and had to comment on everything the teacher said... and complain ect... aside from all that I'm super excited for my classes (even if my math 1010 teacher is trying her hardest to get someone anyone to switch out... we have people sitting on the floor there are so many) ... and sorry but i did post sooner than i said but i thought i would tell you about mike which by the way he was a river guide for 3 years.. there is also a boy in my institute class that went to Africa on his mission which is besides the point... back to mike he is cuteish .. not a Parker but he could grow on me... and speaking of Parker i have learned now how to discern the cowboys here if they are wearing a hat but not the boots then its a lie they are a farm boy, but if they are wearing a hat and boots they are a true blue cowboy, mike is not a cowboy however and he has not been on a mission yet therefore safe and not on a wife hunt... I'll let you know more as i learn more and keep you updated on the other boys here in my Snowy world!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like crunchy peanut butter! Hello! I thought you would know this! And only Skippy Crunchy peanut butter... that is the only peanut butter I will eat.
    anyway... eeeeee!!! hooray for finding a new boy that's not Parker!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I'm still deciding.... he is really fun to talk/ flirt with...

    ReplyDelete