Friday, August 27, 2010

parking spots, hot boys, and crazy teachers....

So our apartment complex is redoing the parking spot (which by the way is the lovely view I have from my window... that and the next door neighbors yard... needless to say I don't look out the window too often because I feel like a creeper) and so today me and N unpacked our car finally today because there has been a war for a parking space close to the apartment before we were parked like forever down the street and didn't want to carry everything in.. so finally the other day a parking spot opened and N and I ran for our car and re-parked it so we could unpack the car... now we don't dare move it for fear of loosing our good spot... as for hot boys or the lack of them really .... I have seen some good looking guys but have not met them and anyone that I have met happens to have the last name of Bundy... or has a girlfriend... and I AM still doing a boot check on every boy I see wearing a cowboy hat... most of them are farm boys which is rather disappointing.... I want a cowboy but I guess I will live with a farm boy if I have to .... so most all my teachers are insane in one way or another in case you were wondering... today in human development my teacher told us that after he took human development in college he was sure he would have perfect kids... which of course he didn't then he went on to inform us to of his kids were in prison........ as guards... we got laughed at for our reactions then he continued.. Oh! and remember how we always put Jane Doe as the example person for the singing valentines? okay well maybe you don't remember, anyway we were doing a case study today ... who was it on? you got it one Jane Doe what was it about? her being a pregnant 16 year old.. I'm not going to lie I laughed when I realized this.... our teacher also told us when his wife was growing up the word pregnant was banned from their house like the were not allowed to say it under any circumstances mind blown.... my math teacher is still doing everything she can to get some of our class to drop the funny thing is the more she tries to get us the drop it seems the more the students get the resolve to stay in the class I don't think she is going to loose any of us... today I also had to write an essay from a prompt where i used my knowledge of "A Modest Proposal" which trust me I thought i would never in life need to use... haha I guess Mrs. J was right.. thank goodness for good English teachers... Tonight we have some fresh off their missions RM's coming over to watch what else but the RM! apparently one is interested in my one of the girls in my apartment and i somehow got roped into it to... its okay I don't mind if I have to save her I will.. hahaha but anyway don't worry neither are my type i plan to keep far far far away except being cordial... wish me luck with beating of the marriage seeking Rm's from my roommate and I will be back later ... hopefully much later as I have been blogging way to much with the latest!.... (by the way having your birthday after college starts is the way to go I've got three cakes instead of just one... yay!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment