Sunday, August 29, 2010

Step one.... again...

remember how you guys tell me that liking Woody is like I'm a "drug addict who is dating crack?" well metaphorically if i was on a addiction recovery program.. I was on step 12 until I got up to college!!! not only do they have the truck here but ... and you had better be ready for this they have Woodys long lost twin.... okay not really but he could be this kid looks more like Woody and Woodys brothers look like him its crazy! I was sitting in a fireside when I looked behind me we were trying to locate the boys who were coming over for homemade bread to tell them there wouldn't be homemade bread because the yeast got left behind somehow and we did not realize it ... and who should I see a Woody look alike I seriously thought it was him for like a half a second till I realized this kid had a different hair cut, eye color(maybe he was forever behind me so i don't know about the eye color just a guess...) then I spent the entire fireside feeling like a creeper cause i kept looking back, i really could not believe the resemblance it was crazy ... now if i were on a addiction recovery program this incident has put me right back to step one .... and i feel like purchasing a ninja costume and driving to cedar... that was my exciting day.... ....

3 comments:

  1. Haha.
    "When I said I would turn to you
    I meant more like a relapse."
    Yeah. I quoted Fall Out Boy. I'm so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you're a little too obsessed over Woody.. like, really, you need to stop thinking about him so much. Which, I know, isn't an easy thing (aka me... randomly dreaming of.. him without ever thinking about him), but you need to... like, I think it might be affecting your mental health here.
    just stop thinking about boys 24/7. There is so much more to life than them, trust me! and besides, if you do find one you like, you're going to get married and you just turned 18!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... that was the problem I really completely x-ed woody from my life... and it was crazy that this kid looked like him... but its better this time i feel like i am moving on ... and i don't see him in my dreams and don't think about him unless i hear his name really.... and there is no way I'm getting married at 18 so don't worry about that!!!!!!!!!!! oh! and luckily this guy is not in my ward maybe not even in my stake so hopefully i will never see him again and I will concentrate on studying which I am we have only had boys over a few times that I've participated in hosting... don't worry about my Neffly!!! well sometimes but really it made me mad.... grrr.... haha!! we will still get him with ninja costumes and Nerf guns just it will be when I'm positive i am over him completely!

    ReplyDelete