Sunday, January 16, 2011

Writing... Again.... Help?

So I am writing again and I just wanted to get some feed back on my prologue I would appreciate it tons:)

Prologue

Her body was shaking uncontrollably. Finally she climbed over the top of the ladder and into the small tree house that had been her sanctuary as a child. She sat down on the old worn out floor and curled up into a ball still tightly clenching the stack papers to her chest. Somewhere in the back of her mind she heard a whisper that she needed to get help, with shaking hand she struggled to get the small brick phone from her pocket. Quickly she tried to type in the phone number-which was nearly impossible because of the violent trembling of her blood stained hands- she had memorized long ago. Finally, she pressed send, holding her breath she waited as the phone rang once, twice…

“Hello?” the voice on the other line was so familiar she wanted to burst into tears, it had been way to long since she heard the beloved voice on the other end.

“Gina, I need your help,” she stopped her voice was shaking uncontrollably. “Please help me,” she whispered then.

“Ever?” she exclaimed and Ever could hear the alarm apparent in her friends voice “What’s wrong Ever?”

“I can’t tell you right now, but please I’m at the club house, please save me.” She pleaded, knowing that Gina would know exactly what club house she was talking about. “Hurry, they are coming, please oh please save me.” She whispered as fear began to overtake her body again, they would be coming for her again, her body ached with the damage they had inflicted before and she knew she wouldn’t survive a second meeting with them.

“I’ll be right there, wait for me.” The line went dead and she knew that her friend wasn’t wasting any time in coming to her aid which made her tears fall twice as fast. She thought of the last few hours, the hours that had been the most terrifying she had ever experienced in her life. Soon she felt her vision go black and she fell into the blessed reprieve of unconsciousness

so that's it... oh and here is a mock book cover I made for it ... what do you guys think?




No comments:

Post a Comment